Leviticus (Adrian Chiarella, 2026)
-
*Abomination*
Year is only about halfway done and I'll say it: Adrian Chiarella's
*Leviticus* is the best horror of the year. I mean-- something better ...
Isang Himala (2024)
-
*Pepe Diokno's Isang Himala (2024)*
There are very few Filipino filmmakers who can claim of having ever crafted
a tale that is biblical in both its...
The Nay Pyi Daw Revisited - Mandalay, Myanmar
-
From Mogok in the mountains I journeyed back down to the lowlands and the
dusty streets of Mandalay. A solid six hour drive by car, repressing vomit
all th...
Breaking It to You Gently
-
Dear friends, It’s been a while. You have probably forgotten about this
blog. We have all moved on. We have carried on with the more important
aspects of o...
OSCgroups Tutorial
-
I wrote this because I couldn't find an OSCgroups for Dummies tutorial.
OSC stands for Open Sound Control, a communication protocol that functions
like MI...
The Two Degrees of Weng Weng
-
*SIX DEGREES OF KEVIN BACON? PFFFFFT! WELCOME TO THE TWO DEGREES OF WENG
WENG*
Everyone - and I mean EVERYone - in the Philippine film industry is just
...
I gave FilmDoo a whirl
-
Finally, we can forget about DVDs. Streaming video is the future for
independent films from Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries, with
new onlin...
Don't Wanna Be a Cantopop Star
-
UNGH: Don't Wanna Be a Cantopop Star from duriandave on 8tracks Radio.
I've got five posts simmering on the stove right now and each is insisting
on takin...
re:solve / 决议案 Trailer
-
There's a release date! And a new trailer to accompany the one month wait
to its debut. Touted as Singapore's first police crime thriller,
anticipation and...
High Noons in Jayapura
-
Fog-capped mountains. Endless gloominess in the air. In the morning, the
sun scorches until 12 when the air gets cooler and suddenly, the sun
disappears f...
Melancholia
-
Horacio Munoz Fernandez
Un sólo ser nos falta y todo está despoblado .
Desde hace ya unos años se esta produciendo un interesante "seísmo"
cinematográfic...
Movies released in the Philippines 2002
-
MOVIES—RP 2002
4 January 2002 (Friday)
Mga Batang Lansangan, Ngayon (Manhattan Asia Films) G
Bro, Kahit Saan Enkwentro (MMG Entertainment) PG
9 January (Wed...
No comments:
Post a Comment